Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine
If you’re like most adults, then your doctor probably wants you to exercise. But the problem is that jogging in the streets isn’t as simple as it seems. Sometimes it’s just not safe, and then when you get tired, you’re far away from home. You can get a membership at a gym, but it’s too expensive and sometimes it’s just inconvenient for you.
With jogging, there’s also the matter of putting your knees to all that constant stress, while your upper body muscles aren’t getting enough of a workout.
So what’s the solution?
What Are The Main Features Of This Rowing Machine?
• Low price. First of all, you may be afraid that a piece of home gym equipment like this can cost you a pretty penny. While it’s true that some of these exercise machines can cost more than a thousand dollars, with the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 the price is surprisingly affordable.
• Easy assembly. In fact, the screws you need are already in their slots instead of packed in a plastic bag. You just need to tighten them up where they’re already placed.
• Appropriate size. When you’re using it, it occupies a very compact area of just 23½ inches by 46 inches. And yet it is made to fit even tall people who are 6 feet tall in height. The maximum weight it can carry is 250 pounds.
• It’s made with very durable materials. The frame is made of steel while the center beam is made of tough aluminum. They’re designed to give you a very stable platform while you work out vigorously. The frame and center beam is specifically made for this kind of use.
• Hydraulic cylinder resistance and ball bearing roller system. They enable you to experience the same smooth feeling of rowing on the water. You can adjust it to one of the 12 levels of resistance, so you can ramp up the weight gradually without overburdening your system.
• It comes with a fitness monitor that allows you to check on your stats. Here you’ll see how fast you’re going, the distance you’ve travelled, the time you’ve spent, the number of strokes you’ve made, and even the number of calories you’ve burned off. The data for each point is displayed for 6 seconds before it changes to another data point.
• Storage convenience. And then when you’re done with your workout, you can fold down the arms for storage. Its measurements become only 48½ inches by 11¾ inches by 9½ inches. That makes it quite easier to put away in a closet somewhere. And it’s not too difficult to carry to and from the closet, as it only weighs 35 pounds.
• Warranty. It carries a one-year warranty for the frame, while you also get a 90-day warranty on the parts.
Pros of the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050
The Stamina Body Trac Glider does have a lot of helpful features that make it a truly wonderful piece of equipment. First of all, it’s very easy to use. Setting it up takes very little time, and that already makes it better than a lot of the other exercise machines these days.
It’s also easy to fold and store away when you’re done. Even when it’s assembled for use, it takes up very little space. You don’t need a separate gym room for this. All you need is a small corner in your living room, even if you live in a small apartment.
The simplicity of the machine can also be a plus because that means that there are very few things which can go wrong with it. The monitor and the data it displays are all basic, but you don’t really need anything more than that. And the durability is truly excellent. This thing will last for a great many years, especially with the superior construction materials.
The 12 resistance options are all helpful as well, so you can go about making your workout more challenging without making it too difficult for you to progress. As a general rule, you need to keep it more challenging on a regular basis, so that you don’t plateau on your progress.
All in all, the value for money here is amazing. You get a dependable machine for your workout, you exercise your whole body, and at the same time you don’t have to spend a lot either.
Cons of the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050
Of course, it’s not perfect. At its price, it only comes with the basic monitor features. But for some, it’s still a good buy even if those computerized features weren’t available.
Some, however, do complain about the construction of the foot strap. It may not always be a secure fit for you, especially if you wear the wrong shoes. You need to make sure that the straps are secured properly, so that you can go on with your workout with confidence. That may not be possible if your feet keep slipping off the foot rest.
Others are not fans of the seat. While it is padded for your comfort, for others it is not comfortable enough.
Finally, there are no instructional videos for you to consult so that you’d know how to use it properly for maximum benefits. Fortunately, you can always go online and download videos for you to emulate.
So you want to exercise at home for the convenience and for the health benefits? That means you should just get the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 for your own home. Even if you live in a small apartment, it will fit. It’s very easy to use and you get the workout you need without a fuss.
Just make sure you secure your feet properly, and you can go do your workout in the convenience of your own home. You get the health benefits you want, and you don’t have to shell out a large amount of money.