Nitrocut Review – Saying “Yes” to NO Supplements
Everyone who’s serious about working out knows the importance of boosting nitric oxide levels in the body. It’s so important that the supplement industry is awash with numerous NO supplements that supposedly help boost your nitric oxide levels so that you can significantly improve the benefits you get with your workout. Among these various NO supplements, arguably the most popular is Nitrocut.
Aren’t these NO supplements all the same? What makes this particular NO supplement better and more popular than the others? In this Nitrocut review, we will examine why it’s the preferred NO supplement among athletes, muscle builders, and weight loss hopefuls.
Why Take Nitric Oxide Supplements in the First Place?
There are several very good reasons why a NO supplement should be part of your pre-workout routine. All these reasons boil down to the fact that nitric oxide is a proven vasodilator. In other words, it relaxes blood vessels so that you get more blood flowing through your body and to your muscles. The blood contains oxygen and nutrients for your muscles, so having improved blood circulation leads to the following benefits:
- You delay the onset of fatigue. When you work out, what you can do is limited by how quickly you can get tired. Your workout causes your body to use up more oxygen.
When your body begins to run out of oxygen, you get a buildup of lactic acid in your muscle tissue, and this causes the fatigue. Usually, you feel this as a burning sensation, and it usually occurs when you do more reps in your weight lifting.
Since NO allows for more oxygen to reach your muscles due to the improved blood flow, you reduce the lactic buildup and delay the onset of fatigue.
- Recovery is much quicker. Recovery is an important part of your strength training, but it shouldn’t take too long. If you need several days to recover after a strenuous workout, then you can’t work out too often during the week so your improvements aren’t as good as they ought to be.
However, the increase in blood flow allows more oxygen for your muscles, which helps the recovery. In addition, your muscles also get lots of nutrients from your post-workout shakes and meals so that you can recover much more quickly.
- You have more available energy. NO helps you maintain your core temperature balance during your workout. Your body temperature naturally rises when you work out, so your body uses energy to cool down your tissues to prevent overheating. But the improved blood flow makes this process a lot more efficient for your body, so you don’t need as much energy to prevent overheating. That energy that your body used to reserve for this function can then be diverted for use in your workout.
- It boosts muscle pump. Lots of muscle builders appreciate muscle pump, which is that gratifying feeling of tight full muscles after a workout. It’s this feeling that can often motivate muscle builders to keep with their strength training.
Muscle pumps are generally the result of increased blood flow to your muscles, which does tend to happen naturally when you work out, even when you’re not taking NO supplements. But with NO, this feeling is particularly noticeable.
- Your endurance increases. Lots of people associate NO supplements with strength training because the blood flow is so beneficial for the muscles. But it can also help with endurance training. That’s because your endurance is also dependent on the amount of oxygen your muscles receive.
Many runners also use NO when they’re training at higher altitudes. These locations have thinner air, so your oxygen intake is noticeably reduced. But NO can help counteract this effect because the increased blood flow increases the oxygen intake of your muscles.
- It helps with glucose use. It’s been found out that, when athletes take L-Arginine (the NO precursor that’s found in Nitrocut), they tend to use glucose more quickly. That’s a good thing, because your body uses glucose for energy during your workout, and it’s what enables muscles to use protein during the recovery period.
The Ingredients of Nitrocut
What makes Nitrocut unique (and better) is its list of ingredients. Let’s take a look:
- Advanced 4X Nitric Oxide Booster. These are the ingredients that are known to boost nitric oxide levels. They’re L-Aginine, L-Citruline, A-AKG, and A-KIC. Most NO supplements have at least one of these as part of their ingredients. It’s just that with Nitrocut, you have all 4 of them and you get a 3,000 mg dose.
- Natural Strength Boosters. These ingredients are Fenugreek, Tribulus Terrestris, Longfolia, and Avena Sativa. All these are known testosterone boosters, which help boost energy levels and improve muscle building.
- More specifically, the Nitrocut formula has vitamins D3, B6, and B12. These help improve muscle strength, endurance, and speed, while it improves reaction time and bone density.
- Raspberry ketone. The Nitrocut formula also acknowledges that weight loss is a very popular fitness goal, which is why raspberry ketone is included. This helps raise your metabolic rate.
Now you may be wondering: where’s the caffeine? This is a significant absence, because most NO supplements contain some form of caffeine. In fact, the vast majority of pre-workout supplements have this ingredient.
Nitrocut omits this ingredient to keep you from feeling the “jitters” when you work out. A lot of people nowadays consume too much caffeine already, with the popularity of coffee, soda drinks, energy drinks, and tea.
Effectiveness of Nitrocut
So does Nitrocut work? The short answer here is yes, it does work for most people. You can just check out online reviews to see the percentage of customers who give it a perfect rating in their reviews. It’s the reason it’s so popular, and it’s why many athletes use it.
Of course, it doesn’t work for some people. That also means that there’s a chance it won’t work for you. The fact of the matter is that there’s no such thing as a supplement (or a medicine, for that matter) which will work equally well for everyone.
But this will probably work for you, as long as you follow the directions. That means you take 2 to 4 capsules before you work out. During the days when you’re not working out, you take 2 to 4 capsules 45 minutes before breakfast or 45 minutes before lunch. You should drink 64 ounces of water during the day.
Pros of Nitrocut
Taking Nitrocut offers several advantages for you:
- There’s a very good chance this will work for you too. That’s because a lot of people say that it has worked well for them, so you can play the percentages.
- It doesn’t have creatine. You can use creatine by taking it a separate supplement, but there are several creatine health issues you need to know about. So it’s not forced on you.
- It doesn’t have sodium. We all know how dangerous too much sodium can be for your cholesterol.
- It’s very affordable. A 120-capsule bottle that’s good for at least 30 days won’t cost you more than $40. That’s a little over a dollar cost for each day. The Nitrocut price may even be a bargain with some sellers.
- It comes with a 60-day guarantee. That’s a long time to check it out. You can even return empty bottles, if you bought a 2-month supply and after a month you’re not satisfied. You just need to pay for the return shipping and handling fee.
- There are no side effects. It uses safe and natural ingredients and they’re all proven to cause any nasty surprises. It may not work for you, but you can at least be sure that you won’t have to suffer any unpleasant symptom. You won’t even get the jitters.
- It’s very easy to take. Some supplements need some sort of lengthy preparation, and they may even taste bad. Here you just have some capsules that you take once every day.
It’s not all perfect, but then nothing is.
- As we’ve said, there is still a chance that you’re one of those few people for which Nitrocut isn’t helpful.
- If you want creatine or caffeine, you have to buy those separately.
- You can usually only buy this online. That means you should be careful about the seller, and you need to be wary about “free” trials.
We all know that supplements can help you achieve your fitness goal. But you also probably know that the supplement industry is full of non-performers.
But Nitrocut is a proven performer, and that’s why it’s so popular. It really does work, and it really is safe. It provides you with proven ingredients that help boost nitric oxide levels.
What’s more, it also includes helpful vitamins, well-known testosterone boosters, and even a weight loss supplement. What more do you really need?
So try it out and see for yourself what it can do for you. Once you see the results in your workouts, you may end up as one of the people who also rave about Nitrocut.