Bowflex Treadclimber Reviews – Discover The Best Treadclimbers
Treadmill technologies have grown over time, and many manufacturers have been trying to create state of the art and functionally superior treadmills. Among the best treadmills ever manufactured is the Bowflex TreadClimber which has carved its niche as the best home gym machine of its time. This is an American made machine that’s known for its exceptional quality, reliability, and functional ability.
The Bowflex TreadClimber has delivered a lot of satisfaction to many people. Those who had desired to achieve the highest fitness levels have achieved it with this machine. Many have openly shown their complete satisfaction with it hence the possibility that you too could cherish it. It comes with exceptional features and strength that can be relied on to offer the best services possible.
You will appreciate the fact that the machine is modern, stylish and trendy hence you need not hide it. The Bowflex TreadClimber is all you need for your exercises as it’s a reliable gym machine. You can alter its speeds to a level that provides you a perfect workout.
This machine is much like a treadmill only that it offers much more. You can run or stroll on the back track while at the same time walking on the incline and on the side stepper. They provide the best opportunity to achieve a lot from your exercise. You can use it to do workouts that ensure all parts of your body get fit.
Unlike a conventional treadmill, you can get rid of twice as much energy and fats from your body than if you could have used some other types of treadmills. The Bowflex TreadClimber can help cater for the needs of your entire family members as your young kids can work out on it due to its minimal speed limit.
Some treadclimbers are extremely advanced, and sport integrated electronic functions that not only make it easier to monitor your progress but motivate you to train often as well. Some of these features include easy-to-use heat rate monitor and LED Screen display that lets you view your workout stats.
How much is a Bowflex Treadclimber?
There is no set price for a Bowflex treadclimber since each comes with a set of different features. Basically, they come in three models: the entry-level, mid-end, and the top-of-the-line varieties. The entry level Bowflex Treadclimber Price ranges between $700 and $900, mid-end costs about $2000 while the expensive ones can go as high as $3200.
When hunting for a treadclimber, you should consider the following pointers:
• Treadmill motor- the motor’s power should be sufficient to provide you with quality workouts
• Monitoring system- the monitoring system should provide enough stats for biofeedback signals such us calories, heart rate, number of steps and much more.
• Warranty- workout equipment go through a lot of pounding, and a good warranty will ensure you enjoy your treadclimber for a better part of its lifetime.
What are some of the best Bowflex Treadclimber options?
1. Bowflex Treadclimber TC10
The Bowflex TC10 Treadclimber is one of the mid-range treadclimbers with a beefy motor that supplies sufficient power to run its treadmill and other functions. It’s the best option for those who must exercise but don’t have a lot of bucks to throw around on topnotch models. TC 10’s 4 MPH speed makes it a whole house exercise equipment; even kids can manage to take it for a spin.
Bowflex TC10 sports one of the simplest and easy to read displays. The screen is divided into four parts to record your heart rate, calories, speed, distance and time. With most treadclimbers, it’s hard to track your progress, but T10 has a goal setting feature thus enabling you to monitor your progress.
T10 also boasts of a smaller, compact design that occupies a small space and measure about 185 pounds. So, if you don’t have adequate space or don’t want a bulky exercise equipment, Bowflex TC10 Treadclimber could be your best pick.
• A smaller, compact design
• 3-in-1 workout machine
• The LCD screen is split into four sections for displaying biofeedback data
• Measures 185 pounds
• Maximum speed 4.5 MPH
• Two years warranty
• Easy to use
• Let’s you keep track of your fitness goals
• Increases your muscle mass and helps you lower your weight
• Quick start/stop options
• Suitable for the whole family
• The 2-year warranty provides sufficient security
• Doesn’t come with an integrated heart rate monitor
• Short treadles
The bottom line
The Bowflex TC10 Treadclimber is a versatile workout equipment that can help anybody achieve their fitness goals. The fact that it’s a mid-range product means you can get a lot from it without having to spend an arm and a leg.
2. Bowflex Treadclimber TC100
The Bowflex TC 100 Treadclimber is known for providing low impact workouts that are efficient. It’s a mid-range workout equipment and hence quite affordable for most people. It sports a premium display interface that measures time, distance, speed, and calories. This equipment stores data for two different users.
TC 100’s 3-in-1 design makes it serve as an elliptical trainer, stair climber, and a treadmill. The motor’s speed is not known, but it’s powerful enough to drive the treadles up to a maximum speed of 4.5 Mph. The spacious console area, oversized cup holders, contact grip sensors, media holder and a generally attractive design makes this equipment score better than most treadclimbers.
• 3-in-1 design
• Compact design with a small footprint
• Two user profiles
• A larger display screen with more than four divisions
• Maximum speed of 4.5 Mph
• Effective low impact workouts
• 3-in-1 design is more efficient in burning calories
• A sturdy frame that can withstand a maximum weight of 300lbs
• Equipped with a goal setting feature
• Premium LCD for easy reading
• Stores data for two different users
• Media holder
• Has a more spacious console
• The console area, though wide, still lacks important features like full audio offering
• At its price, a warranty of 2 years is not impressive
The bottom line
TreadClimber TC100 comes as an update to improve on the weaknesses of T10 thus making it a reliable workout equipment. Its 3-in-1 design ensures that one burns more calories with each passing week. Despite its impressive features, TC 100 still comes at an affordable price.
3. Bowflex Treadclimber TC200
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC 200 provides a better alternative to all those who wish to engage in cardio and low joint impact workouts. This treadclimber lets you reap the benefits running while keeping the speed at a minimum of 4.5 mph. Like others, this equipment too sports a 3-in-1 design letting you use it a treadmill, elliptical and a stair climber.
TC 200 is much advanced than both TC 10 and 100. To begin with, the console area is extra-wide and provides a dedicated space for a tablet and a port for charging it. Four users can save their data differently to keep track of their progress. This equipment is Bluetooth enabled to let you transfer your data to a Bowflex mobile app and share with your friends.
TC 200 has long treadles thus suitable for tall individuals. Its belts can spin to a maximum speed of 4.5 mph which is good enough to replace a treadmill. Being a low-impact machine, this treadclimber minimizes the possibility of one injuring themselves. The several incline setting lets you walk or run comfortably at any level you want.
• A 3-in-1 design
• A wide console with a tablet holder and charging portal
• Speed range: 0.5-4.5 mph
• Four profiles for four individuals data
• Bluetooth connectivity for linking it to the app
• USB charging port
• Measures calories, speed, distance, time and intervals
• Has a compact design
• Can save data for four different users
• Low-impact exercises that are safe and comfortable
• Rapid calorie burn
• Extra space to keep your tablet
• Bluetooth enable quick data transfer
• Not designed for running
• It’s slightly pricey
The bottom line
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC200 boasts of fantastic features and programs that make it a better alternative to treadmills, stair climbers and elliptical. It’s simple to use and delivers exceptional results when it comes to burning calories. The only shortcoming is that many people find it expensive and end up going for the simpler and less costly TC 100.
4. Bowflex treadclimber TC3000
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC 3000 is a super-efficient low impact workout machine that not only burns calories at a faster pace but transforms one into an elite athlete within a short time. Lovers of treadmills, stair climbers and elliptical will find this equipment a must have fitness device. With 12 intensity settings, this tool lives up to its promise of tuning anyone into a fitness buff.
TC 3000 is one of the treadclimbers with a wide console area and 6 LCD readout windows that record speed, time, distance, total steps, calories burned, and calories per minute. Being a low impact machine, you can exercise confidently without the fear of hurting your knees or joints. The treads are cushioned to make it comfortable and minimize the pounding effect.
TC 3000 console also offers extra space for magazines, water bottles, and remote controls. Therefore, you won’t have to move around a lot when exercising. While this machine sports ample extra space, it’s still compact enough to occupy a small space.
• 0.5-0.4 mph
• 12 intensity settings
• super-efficient low impact exercises
• 6 LCD readout windows
• Measures speed, time, distance, total steps, calories burned, and calories per minute
• 1-year warranty on hydraulics, 2 on electronic and 3 years on motor.
• A compact unit with a speed limit of 4.0 mph
• 6 LCD window display that provides a lot of biofeedback
• Low impact workouts are super easy, safe and comfortable
• The 12 intensity setting make it easy to customize the machine according to your needs
• Super-efficient in burning calories
• Not designed for running
• One year warranty on hydraulics is not impressive
• Tall people find it to be too short
The bottom line
The Bowflex TC3000 is a suitable pick for individuals who want to do a cardio and full body exercise but don’t want a treadmill. This machine converts your walks into power walks resulting in some calories being shed off. The low speed limit makes it suitable for everyone at home.
5. Bowflex Treadclimber TC5000
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC5000 sports a lot of features that are absent in TC 3000. To begin with, the LCD readout window is divided into eight parts to provide readings for time, distance, speed, total steps, calories burned, calories per minute, climb indicator and heart rate.
Like others, TC 5000 also combines the features of a treadmill, a stair climber, and an elliptical trainer. Some of the features that make this machine $400 more than TC 3000 includes heat rate reading, a better warranty and a wider, advanced console display. Even though some people find these features to be unworthy of the extra bucks, the truth is, they are worthy.
• Speed range: 0.7-0.4 mph
• 8 LCD readout window
• Records time, distance, speed, total steps, calories burned, calories per minute, climb indicator and heart rate
• Measures 185 pounds and can hold individuals weighing up to 300 pounds
• Wireless heart rate monitor
• 12 intensity setting
• Burns calories at a rapid rate
• An elegant design
• A nice console display
• Provides a lot of biofeedback
• Comes with a better warranty
• Not designed for running
• Many people complain that it breaks easily
The bottom line
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC5000’s advantages absolutely outweigh its disadvantages. This is one of the treadclimbers that provide plenty of biofeedback data. In a short amount of time, this equipment can help you burn a sizable amount of calories. So, if you can afford the extra $400, don’t hesitate to buy this great machine.
Getting in shape is an important part of the modern life considering most of us spent countless hours sitting in offices chairs. Additionally, some of the foods we relish upon are processed and hence unfriendly to the body as times goes by. Having a fitness equipment like Bowflex treadclimbers ensure that we are able to adjust our bodies to shapes that are not only admirable but easy to carry around.
While many Bowflex treadclimbers can provide you with sufficient results, the advanced ones offer the best services even though their price is a bit on the higher end. Nevertheless, if you value your health very much, nothing should deter you from purchasing one of these lovely training essentials. All the best finding the one that will help you get the shape you desire.