Bowflex Blaze Review – The Home Gym Of Choice?
There’s no need to worry because the Bowflex Blaze Home Gym allows you to efficiently work every major muscle without leaving the comforts of your home.
It’s the perfect solution for anyone trying to get the same quality workout you’d get at a gym packed into one, compact machine that fits in your living room.
The Bowflex Standard
Bowflex should sound similar to anyone who’s spent time at the gym, whether you’ve been working on your muscles or just trying to stay fit and healthy. That’s because it is the name most associated with top of the line home gym products. Whether this particular home gym lives up to this standard will be determined in this review.
The Bowflex Blaze at a Glance
One look at this home gym and you’ll notice something different about it: there are no weights. Instead of using heavy weights to give you resistance it uses high-pressure resistance rods. These are lighter and yet still give you all the lifting weight needed to work your muscles.
These power rods are easy to adjust as well; you could adjust it to give only a few pounds of resistance, making it an ideal choice for warming up. You can then adjust it up to 210 pounds to really work your body.
Another important feature that you will instantly notice upon first glance is how compact the machine is. You can easily set it up, on your own, in just an hour or two. When fully assembled you’ll be surprised to see how such a versatile workout machine can be so compact – you can easily put it in any corner of your house!
Looking Deeper at What the Bowflex Blaze Offers
It’s compact, easy to set up, and it does away with conventional weights but still offers top of the line weight resistance to give the best workout you can get at home. Is there more to it than that?
The Bowflex Blaze is designed with a lateral tower equipped with an angled lat bar that ensures you can work your back and your shoulder muscles with ease. There is an attachable leg extension and leg pulley so you can work your lower torso, glutes, and legs.
When you stop to study it you’ll realize it can work just about every muscle group in your body. As a matter of fact, the Bowflex Blaze Home Gym is capable of performing over 60 different types of exercises, ensuring you get the workout that you need. Whether you are a body builder or an at-home mom trying to stay fit there is no exercise this machine cannot do.
If the 210 pounds resistance is still not enough for you bench pressers then fret not because you can further upgrade this. You can add additional power rods to give a total resistance of 310 or up to 410 pounds.
Pros of the Bowflex Blaze Home Gym
• Convenience for home use – Its compact design and easy setup makes it perfect for home use. You don’t have to worry about where to store it since it easily folds and disassembles when necessary. Even when fully assembled it barely takes up any space in your living room.
This also helps people who can’t find time to hit the gym because it is too far or because they have a busy schedule to follow. With the Bowflex Blaze you can still get your workout done without having to get dressed, drive to your gym, change in the locker room, and others. Just head to your little corner of the house and get started!
• Full body workout in one machine – its capable of performing over sixty different exercises and can target every major muscle group in your body. It can offer little resistance to an optional 410 pounds of maximum weight, ensuring you get the full workout experience of the gym right in your own home.
• Affordable – believe it or not but the price of this Home Gym is under $800. It may not have some of the unique features found in higher grade Bowflex machines but it gets the job done.
• Safer to use – since there are no free weights you don’t have to worry about major safety issues like a dead weight dropping on your toes or on your child. Because it is safer to use, you can even adjust its resistance for women and children to conduct simple fitness exercises, making this the ideal machine for an entire family.
• Privacy – since you get all of the exercise requirements with this one machine you can enjoy the privacy of your home. This becomes very important for people not confident yet with their weight or how their muscles are built.
Cons of the Bowflex Blaze Home Gym
• Limited Resistance for Heavy Duty Bodybuilders – the power rod resistance gives up to 210 pounds to work with, 410 if you upgrade it further, but for some it would still have been nice to work with optional free weights since those work well with heavy duty lifting and certain cardio workout routines.
What Customers Have to Say
If you’re still not sure whether or not this is the home gym to put your money and time in then consider reading any customer-written reviews from retail websites. On Amazon alone it has gained 4.5 out of 5 star rating, based out of over 100 customer reviews. Those numbers should already tell you just how good this home gym really is, especially when you consider how affordable it is.
Adding the Sums Together
In general, this is the ideal home gym machine for anyone and everyone, even for people who already spend time in the gym. With this machine you are guaranteed quality workout time, a wide range of exercise options to work every muscle in your body, and it offers enough resistance to give even the most heavy duty bodybuilders something to work with.
If you haven’t decided on what machine to keep at home and workout with then you should definitely give the Bowflex Blaze Home Gym a try. It’s convenient, well-rounded, and affordable for any family.